1.13 Acre Base Camp – Close to 3 Major Lakes: Mohave County AZ
3 Lakes and a River Within a 1.5 Hour Drive… And Only 20 Min From Town!
Once you press the Yellow “Reserve Now” Button above, you will be redirected to our property payment page. Once you have completed the payment, you will be sent an email requesting that you fill out a brief personal information survey so that we can begin the Land Sale Contract Process.
This gorgeous parcel is located in the “Golden Valley” about 20 minutes southwest of Kingman Arizona. Where is that? Glad you asked… Drive just a few hours east and you’re in Las Vegas.
Vegas no your style? No problem, we have you covered. If you hop in the car and head northeast, the Grand Canyon is also only a few hours drive. Hike, camp, fish or explore one of the countries most famous landmarks.
This lot would be a perfect spot if you’re looking to build a home with some land not have neighbors right on top of you. Having said that, Kingman is only 20 minutes away so you aren’t so far off the beaten path. This equals privacy without that pain in the @#$ trip necessity to get groceries, go to the hardware store, or have a night on the town.
SO, if this sounds like a piece of land you’d love to own, Hit the Reserve Now button today or message us for more info!
East half of Lot 1460, Paradise Acres Unit 7
Solar or Alternatives
AR/2A (Agriculture / Residential)
– Camping/RV allowed for 14 days in a row or 30 days a year.
– Permanent camping or RV living only allowed if you are building and have installed a septic system.
– Many people install a cistern and have water delivered.
– There are power lines in some of the areas of the county. If they are near this lot they will be noted in the ad above.
– Solar panels backed up by generator or wind turbines are the most common methods for electricity generation.
– Most of the area is considered rural and off-grid