Once you press the Yellow “Reserve Now” Button above, you will be redirected to our property payment page. Once you have completed the payment, you will be sent an email requesting that you fill out a brief personal information survey so that we can begin the Land Sale Contract Process.
10-acres of buildable land awaits you in sunny Costilla County, Colorado. This adjoining 5 acre lots are nestled in San Luis Valley Ranches just 20.2 miles away from the city of Alamosa. This land is perfect for anyone looking for peaceful land to build their homestead oasis. This lot truly is a gem.
Camping, Fishing, Hiking, Bike Riding, and just plain Relaxing are among the activities to be enjoyed during warmer months of the year here. Costilla County offers some of the best big game hunting in Colorado. There is a “Greenbelt” in that has over 5,000 acres set aside for hunting and recreation.
The Rio Grande River is a short drive from the lot and offer some of the best fly fishing in the area. There are also multiple area lakes you can visit for an afternoon picnic or to drop in a line. The outdoor activity possibilities are endless.
S.L.V.R. UNIT 21 BLK 8 LOT 21 CONT. 5.00 AC (TD 252-448-451) (WD 253-500-502; WD 255-385; QCD 258-567; WD 258-568) (WD 258-697)(WD 386-947) nnS.L.V.R. UNIT 21 BLK 8 LOT 20 CONT. 5.00 AC (TD 252-448-451) (WD 253-500-502; WD 255-385; QCD 258-567; WD 258-568) (WD 258-697)n
Nearest Pole is 1.2 Miles Away
- Down Payment: $299
- Doc Fee: $149
- Property Tax: $15/Year
- HOA Dues: NA
- Note Set-up/Service Fee: $10/mo
Majestic Mt. Blanca
Mt. Blanca is the 4th tallest Mountain in Colorado at over 14,000 feet. Located in northern Costilla County, the majestic peak is home to numerous hiking trails and many postcard worthy photo ops.
- Camping/RV allowed for 14 days per 3 months.
- Permanent camping or RV living only allowed if you are building and have installed a septic system.
- You must contact the Dept. of Water Resources to get a well installation permit.
- Many people install a cistern and have water delivered.
- There are power lines in some of the areas of the county. If they are neer this lot they will be noted in the ad above.
- Solar panels backed up by generator or wind turbines are the most common methods for electricity generation.
- Rain Water Collection is permitted in the county.
- Most of the area is considered rural and off-grid