10 Acres of FUN in Costilla County CO!
Dirt bikes, ATVs, or 4x4s welcome! have a killer guys weekend on your own 10 acres near the Rio Grande River in sunny Southern Colorado!
Once you press the Yellow “Reserve Now” Button above, you will be redirected to our property payment page.
Once you have completed the payment, you will be sent an email requesting that you fill out a brief personal information survey so that we can begin the Land Sale Contract Process.
Welcome to Costilla County Colorado. Come for a visit and you might just want to stay awhile! There is so much to do in this small community that you might not even know it is here, so let me tell you all about it!
With a population of only 3,524 people, Costilla County is the perfect place to get away and not have to deal with traffic, noise, and the everyday hustle of the city. Who needs that anyway!!?? It also boasts having Colorado’s oldest town, San Luis.
This place is packed with museums and cultural diversity.
If you happen to also be an avid outdoorsman (or woman!) then this place is the icing on your cake! Here are a few of my favorite things to do in Costilla County.
San Luis, Colorado
71507940 and 71507950
– R.G.R. UNIT 7 BLK 0 LOT 104 CONT. 5.00 ACrn- R.G.R. UNIT 7 BLK 0 LOT 105 CONT. 5.00 AC
Yes – Dirt Road
Would Need Solar
Would Be a Well
- Down Payment: $500
- Doc Fee: $250 Doc Fee: $250 due with down payment (Non-Refundable)
- Property Tax: $0.5/Month
- HOA Dues: NA
- Note Set-up/Service Fee: $10/mo
See our FAQ Page for a description of each of the above fees
- Camping/RV allowed for 14 days per 3 months.
- Permanent camping or RV living only allowed if you are building and have installed a septic system.
- You must contact the Dept. of Water Resources to get a well installation permit.
- Many people install a cistern and have water delivered.
- There are power lines in some of the areas of the county. If they are neer this lot they will be noted in the ad above.
- Solar panels backed up by generators or wind turbines are the most common methods for electricity generation.
- Rain Water Collection is permitted in the county.
- Most of the area is considered rural and off-grid
- Vacant Lot – Residential – Long-Term RV Camping Permits are valid for 60 Days and a new application must be filed before the expiration date of the permit. $200 fee – septic & water required). Long-term camping SHALL NOT EXCEED 180 DAYS per RV, Person, or Parcel in any 12 month period. RV’s must be inspected by the Planning and Zoning office to ensure all plumbing and electrical is in working order prior to application approval. Sites will be inspected prior to approval. ONLY ONE (1) RV SHALL BE PERMITTED PER PARCEL. 14 days of camping within a 3 month period. $250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renew for up to 18 months. Site built home 600sqft min, manufactured homes are okay. It is a residential property, so the primary structure must be a residence. After that, you can build almost anything you want with permits. Manufactured Homes can be set on the property with a permit. Please contact our office to obtain permits before commencing any work whatsoever, and please don’t attempt to reside on the property in an RV with no permitted septic system. Doing any of these will result in the issuance of a notice of violation. Contact SDRCO at 719-672-3613 for any additional details.