Once you press the Yellow “Reserve Now” Button above, you will be redirected to our property payment page.
Once you have completed the payment, you will be sent an email requesting that you fill out a brief personal information survey so that we can begin the Land Sale Contract Process.
Located right off of State Highway 159, just south of San Luis, nestled in your own valley in the Wild Horse Mesa! There is a small hill to the east blocking highway views and noises while you admire Mt Blanca in all 14k feet of her glory! Build your cabin out here and wake up to these views each morning!
The beautiful Sangre de Cristo Mountain range is located to the East and holds up top the Sanchez Reservoir for water activities! Skiing in Taos New Mexico is only an hour away making this a great destination point any time of the year! Imagine pure peace and quiet settled in on your own land in the Wild Horse Mesa area of Colorado!
Sit on the deck and admire the beauty of real wild horses running through your property. Imagine all the fun memories your kids, grandkids and future generations can enjoy on something you built. Investing in your dreams and memories is a real possibility with your own piece of land in Colorado!
San Luis, CO
Chaparral Dr, San Luis, CO 81152
W.H.M. SECTION C BLK 30 LOT 50 (WD 280-167)
Yes – Dirt Road
Solar or Alternative
Would need a well or Water Delivery
- Down Payment: $199
- Doc Fee: $249 Doc Fee: $249 due with down payment (Non-Refundable)
- Property Tax: $5/Month
- HOA Dues: NA
- Note Set-up/Service Fee: $10/mo
See our FAQ Page for a description of each of the above fees
- Camping/RV allowed for 14 days per 3 months.
- Permanent camping or RV living only allowed if you are building and have installed a septic system.
- You must contact the Dept. of Water Resources to get a well installation permit.
- Many people install a cistern and have water delivered.
- There are power lines in some of the areas of the county. If they are neer this lot they will be noted in the ad above.
- Solar panels backed up by generators or wind turbines are the most common methods for electricity generation.
- Rain Water Collection is permitted in the county.
- Most of the area is considered rural and off-grid
- Vacant Lot – Residential – Long-Term RV Camping Permits are valid for 60 Days and a new application must be filed before the expiration date of the permit. $200 fee – septic & water required). Long-term camping SHALL NOT EXCEED 180 DAYS per RV, Person, or Parcel in any 12 month period. RV’s must be inspected by the Planning and Zoning office to ensure all plumbing and electrical is in working order prior to application approval. Sites will be inspected prior to approval. ONLY ONE (1) RV SHALL BE PERMITTED PER PARCEL. 14 days of camping within a 3 month period. $250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renew for up to 18 months. Site built home 600sqft min, manufactured homes are okay. It is a residential property, so the primary structure must be a residence. After that, you can build almost anything you want with permits. Manufactured Homes can be set on the property with a permit. Please contact our office to obtain permits before commencing any work whatsoever, and please don’t attempt to reside on the property in an RV with no permitted septic system. Doing any of these will result in the issuance of a notice of violation. Contact SDRCO at 719-672-3613 for any additional details.