2.5 Acres Near Sanchez Reservoir – Costilla County, CO
2.5 Acres near a Reservoir… Yes Please!
Area Video Footage
Once you press the Yellow “Reserve Now” Button above, you will be redirected to our property payment page. Once you have completed the payment, you will be sent an email requesting that you fill out a brief personal information survey so that we can begin the Land Sale Contract Process.
Gorgeous 2.51-acre gem for sale in Costilla County, Colorado. This property is nestled on a prime location in the Wild Horse Mesa Subdivision. This stunning lot is perfect for those who want to settle away from the noise of the city.
At just 13 miles away from the center of the town of San Luis, the area offers great access and majestic panoramic mountain views to the east and the lot is only a short distance from Sanchez Reservoir as well!
Costilla County is a booming area and with over 300 days of sun per year, who wouldn’t want to own land here! This area is a great place to bring the family and get away from it all! Come out and camp, hike, 🎣, 🦌, or even build a family cabin and make this the family getaway spot.
San Luis, CO
Ridgeway Dr. San Luis CO
W.H.M. SECTION C BLK 27 PARCEL 76 CONT. 2.51 AC (228-157)
Would Need Solar
Well or Cistern and Delivery
A additional fee of $249 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
There is a $10/mo prorated property tax fee added to the monthly payment
Note Service Fee
There is a $10/mo Note Service Fee added to the monthly payment.
See our FAQ Page for a description of each of the above fees
- Camping/RV allowed for 14 days per 3 months.
- Permanent camping or RV living only allowed if you are building and have installed a septic system.
- You must contact the Dept. of Water Resources to get a well installation permit.
- Many people install a cistern and have water delivered.
- There are power lines in some of the areas of the county. If they are neer this lot they will be noted in the ad above.
- Solar panels backed up by generator or wind turbines are the most common methods for electricity generation.
- Rain Water Collection is permitted in the county.
- Most of the area is considered rural and off-grid
- Vacant Lot – Residential – Long-Term RV Camping Permits are valid for 60 Days and a new application must be filed before the expiration date of the permit. $200 fee – septic & water required). Long-term camping SHALL NOT EXCEED 180 DAYS per RV, Person, or Parcel in any 12 month period. RV’s must be inspected by the Planning and Zoning office to ensure all plumbing and electrical is in working order prior to application approval. Sites will be inspected prior to approval. ONLY ONE (1) RV SHALL BE PERMITTED PER PARCEL. 14 days of camping within a 3 month period. $250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renew for up to 18 months. Site built home 600sqft min, manufactured homes are okay.It is a residential property, so the primary structure must be a residence. After that, you can build almost anything you want with permits. Manufactured Homes can be set on the property with a permit. Please contact our office to obtain permits before commencing any work whatsoever, and please don’t attempt to reside on the property in an RV with no permitted septic system. Doing any of these will result in the issuance of a notice of violation. Contact SDRCO at 719-672-3613 for any additional details.