Wild Horse Mesa Area Video – Not of Actual Lot
Once you press the Yellow “Reserve Now” Button above, you will be redirected to our property payment page. Once you have completed the payment, you will be sent an email requesting that you fill out a brief personal information survey so that we can begin the Land Sale Contract Process.
Property Location Map
Close to San Luis and close to Sanchez Reservoir! This is a perfect weekend getaway spot for the family. Bring your tent or your trailer and enjoy wide open spaces, gorgeous views and plenty of outdoor activities.
Enjoy boating on Sanchez Reservoir or one of the other lakes in the ares or go for a hike up one of the many trail that crisscross the breathtaking Blanca Peak landscape. Or take a float down the mighty Rio Grande River and stpo off on the banks for a quaint picnic.
This area is fast becoming a favorite investment place for those looking to add some land to their generational wealth portfolio. You won’t be disappointed owning land in this wonderful area!
Chaparral Dr, San Luis, CO 81152
W.H.M. SECTION C BLK 26 LOT 46 (219-858)
Would Need Sloar
Would Need a Well or Cistern
- Down Payment: $99
- Doc Fee: $149
- Property Tax: $5/Year
- HOA Dues: NA
- Note Set-up/Service Fee: $10/mo
See our FAQ Page for a description of each of the above fees
- Camping/RV allowed for 14 days per 3 months.
- Permanent camping or RV living only allowed if you are building and have installed a septic system.
- You must contact the Dept. of Water Resources to get a well installation permit.
- Many people install a cistern and have water delivered.
- There are power lines in some of the areas of the county. If they are neer this lot they will be noted in the ad above.
- Solar panels backed up by generator or wind turbines are the most common methods for electricity generation.
- Rain Water Collection is permitted in the county.
- Most of the area is considered rural and off-grid
- Vacant Lot – Residential – Long-Term RV Camping Permits are valid for 60 Days and a new application must be filed before the expiration date of the permit. $200 fee – septic & water required). Long-term camping SHALL NOT EXCEED 180 DAYS per RV, Person, or Parcel in any 12 month period. RV’s must be inspected by the Planning and Zoning office to ensure all plumbing and electrical is in working order prior to application approval. Sites will be inspected prior to approval. ONLY ONE (1) RV SHALL BE PERMITTED PER PARCEL. 14 days of camping within a 3 month period. $250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renew for up to 18 months. Site built home 600sqft min, manufactured homes are okay.It is a residential property, so the primary structure must be a residence. After that, you can build almost anything you want with permits. Manufactured Homes can be set on the property with a permit. Please contact our office to obtain permits before commencing any work whatsoever, and please don’t attempt to reside on the property in an RV with no permitted septic system. Doing any of these will result in the issuance of a notice of violation. Contact SDRCO at 719-672-3613 for any additional details.