If you are interested in reserving this parcel, click the “Reserve Now” button for any of the payment options. You will be redirected to our payment page to make the initial reservation payment.
This area of Forbes Park is absolutely stunning!! Full of trees, wildlife, and all the peace and quiet you’ve been looking for! This can be your escape from the city anytime you need it!
With Forbes Park Land just a few miles away, you are truly located in a perfect area. You will not be disappointed with your purchase!
F.P. UNIT L-1 BLK 159 LOT 2685 CONT 3.028 AC
Solar or Alternatives
Well or Cistern
A additional fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
The HOA Dues are prorated and added to the monthly payment
Note Service Fee
This is a monthly fee for the maintenance on your loan.
Great Sand Dunes
Great Sand Dunes Oasis is on the eastern side of the remote, high-mountain San Luis Valley, between the Blanca Massif and Crestone Needle, are the Great Sand Dunes, the tallest sand dunes in North America. The dunes cover approximately 39 square miles and rise to almost 750′ above the valley floor. This is a must-see spot! The Great Sand Dunes Oasis is the gateway to the Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve.
The dunes are the product of the wind and rain eroding the San Juan and the Sangre de Cristo Mountains that ring the San Luis Valley. They have collected here because the prevailing winds across the valley blow in this direction. But here, at the foot of the mountains, the wind has to drop some of its load of sand in order to clear the mountains. So over the course of millennia, the dunes have built up to where they are today. And tomorrow they will be different because the wind keeps on blowing. It’s a great spot to visit over and over again!
Property taxes are prorated and added
- Camping/RV allowed for 14 days per 3 months.
- Permanent camping or RV living only allowed if you are building and have installed a septic system.
- You must contact the Dept. of Water Resources to get a well installation permit.
- Many people install a cistern and have water delivered.
- There are power lines in some of the areas of the county. If they are neer this lot they will be noted in the ad above.
- Solar panels backed up by generator or wind turbines are the most common methods for electricity generation.
- Rain Water Collection is permitted in the county.
- Most of the area is considered rural and off-grid