5 Acres Near Smith Reservoir – Costilla County, CO
Who wouldn’t want to own land near Smith Reservoir?
Once you press the Yellow “Reserve Now” Button above, you will be redirected to our property payment page. Once you have completed the payment, you will be sent an email requesting that you fill out a brief personal information survey so that we can begin the Land Sale Contract Process.
Peaceful living awaits you on this stunning 5-acre property we have for sale in Costilla County, Colorado. This lot is nestled on the gorgeous Trinchera Creek Estates away from the hostility of the city. Perfect for those who are looking for a private land, this lot is indeed a gem.
Camping, Fishing, Hiking, Bike Riding, and just plain Relaxing are among the activities to be enjoyed during warmer months of the year here. There are also great mountain views to enjoy every single day.
What are you waiting for? This property is for you so call us now to learn more of the offer!
San Luis, CO
T.C.E. UNIT 4 BLK 9 LOT 14 CONT. 5.00 AC
Would Be Solar
Well or Cistern
- Down Payment: $199
- Doc Fee: $249
- Property Tax: $5/Year
- HOA Dues: NA
- Note Set-up/Service Fee: $10/mo
See our FAQ Page for a description of each of the above fees
- Camping/RV allowed for 14 days per 3 months.
- Permanent camping or RV living only allowed if you are building and have installed a septic system.
- You must contact the Dept. of Water Resources to get a well installation permit.
- Many people install a cistern and have water delivered.
- There are power lines in some of the areas of the county. If they are neer this lot they will be noted in the ad above.
- Solar panels backed up by generator or wind turbines are the most common methods for electricity generation.
- Rain Water Collection is permitted in the county.
- Most of the area is considered rural and off-grid
- Vacant Lot – Residential – Long-Term RV Camping Permits are valid for 60 Days and a new application must be filed before the expiration date of the permit. $200 fee – septic & water required). Long-term camping SHALL NOT EXCEED 180 DAYS per RV, Person, or Parcel in any 12 month period. RV’s must be inspected by the Planning and Zoning office to ensure all plumbing and electrical is in working order prior to application approval. Sites will be inspected prior to approval. ONLY ONE (1) RV SHALL BE PERMITTED PER PARCEL. 14 days of camping within a 3 month period. $250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renew for up to 18 months. Site built home 600sqft min, manufactured homes are okay.It is a residential property, so the primary structure must be a residence. After that, you can build almost anything you want with permits. Manufactured Homes can be set on the property with a permit. Please contact our office to obtain permits before commencing any work whatsoever, and please don’t attempt to reside on the property in an RV with no permitted septic system. Doing any of these will result in the issuance of a notice of violation. Contact SDRCO at 719-672-3613 for any additional details.