Drone Footage of the Property
Once you press the Yellow “Reserve Now” Button above, you will be redirected to our property payment page. Once you have completed the payment, you will be sent an email requesting that you fill out a brief personal information survey so that we can begin the Land Sale Contract Process.
Your new lot will not disappoint! This lot is perfect on multiple fronts. Whether your are looking for some l,and to simply camp on and enjoy nature or a lot to build your summer cabin on, this lot is the best of both worlds.
The property is only 0.3 miles from the nearest power pole! Having the potion to have power ran to your lot is nice to have. Most have to install solar panels for electricity in this area. Having both power options in highly sought after in this area but easily found.
If you are simply looking for a perfect recreational land that you can enjoy with your family and friends for generations to come, this lot is also for you. The lot has lots of trees and vegetation and is a great location for camping. With the town of San Luis is a short drive away if yu want to grab a meal or supplies.
Don’t wait! This lot will not last long!
Property Location Map
San Luis, CO
S.D.C.R. UNIT I BLK 103 LOT 1552 CONT. 5.028 AC
Maintained Dirt Road
Would Need Solar
Would Need Well or Cistern
- Down Payment: $499
- Doc Fee: $249 due with down payment (Non-Refundable)
- Property Tax: $20/month
- HOA Dues: NA
- Note Set-up/Service Fee: $10/mo
See our FAQ Page for a description of each of the above fees
Sangre de Cristo Mountains
- Camping/RV allowed for 14 days per 3 months.
- Permanent camping or RV living only allowed if you are building and have installed a septic system.
- You must contact the Dept. of Water Resources to get a well installation permit.
- Many people install a cistern and have water delivered.
- There are power lines in some of the areas of the county. If they are neer this lot they will be noted in the ad above.
- Solar panels backed up by generator or wind turbines are the most common methods for electricity generation.
- Rain Water Collection is permitted in the county.
- Most of the area is considered rural and off-grid
- Vacant Lot – Residential – Long-Term RV Camping Permits are valid for 60 Days and a new application must be filed before the expiration date of the permit. $200 fee – septic & water required). Long-term camping SHALL NOT EXCEED 180 DAYS per RV, Person, or Parcel in any 12 month period. RV’s must be inspected by the Planning and Zoning office to ensure all plumbing and electrical is in working order prior to application approval. Sites will be inspected prior to approval. ONLY ONE (1) RV SHALL BE PERMITTED PER PARCEL. 14 days of camping within a 3 month period. $250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renew for up to 18 months. Site built home 600sqft min, manufactured homes are okay.It is a residential property, so the primary structure must be a residence. After that, you can build almost anything you want with permits. Manufactured Homes can be set on the property with a permit. Please contact our office to obtain permits before commencing any work whatsoever, and please don’t attempt to reside on the property in an RV with no permitted septic system. Doing any of these will result in the issuance of a notice of violation. Contact SDRCO at 719-672-3613 for any additional details.