Once you press the Yellow “Reserve Now” Button above, you will be redirected to our property payment page.
Once you have completed the payment, you will be sent an email requesting that you fill out a brief personal information survey so that we can begin the Land Sale Contract Process.
If you’ve ever dreamed of living off-grid or having your own permanent camping or hunting base camp, this is your golden opportunity to own a 5.2-acre parcel of undisturbed pure Colorado land. As soon as you step out and take your first breath of fresh air, you will feel instantly at the ease of the panoramic mountain views with magnificent greeny and bushy trees on the property. You can quickly turn your dream into a reality!
This off-grid property has dirt road access and flexible zoning that allows for part-time camping, RV living while building mobile, manufactured, modular, and single-family homes. Utilities will be challenging to come by due to access and location. Solar power or a generator may be necessary because there are no visible electricity poles near the property.
Despite its secluded setting, it provides easy access to the small town of Fort Garland, which is only a 13-minute drive (6.8 miles), and the significant metropolitan area of San Luis, which is approximately a 27-minute drive (22.3 miles). You’ll be able to find what you need for dining, shopping, amenities, gas, and supplies at one of these communities. You’re not too far from town when you need supplies, yet far enough away to enjoy the seclusion and privacy you’ve been yearning for!
There are four reservoirs near the subject property, all within a short drive, where you can cast your line. Take a look at the lush water. The Mountain Home Reservoir (approximately 17 mins drive), Smith Reservoir (around 27 mins drive), Sanchez Reservoir (about 44 mins drive), and Eastdale Reservoir Number 1 (approximately 47 mins drive). Overall, it allows you to live an off-grid lifestyle without losing any outdoor activities or nearby comforts.
Please take advantage of the sunshine while it lasts! Don’t let this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to invest in your future pass you by! This property will not last long, so contact us right away to learn more about the offer!
This is an extremely attractive piece of land for both adventurers and investors!
Red Jones Rd, Fort Garland, Colorado 81133
S.D.C.R. UNIT J-3 BLK 330 LOT 7272 (233-462) (251-838 u0026 839) CONT 5.230AC
Well or Delivery
- Down Payment: $500
- Doc Fee: $250 due with down payment (Non-Refundable)
- Property Tax: $10/Month
- HOA Dues: $0
- Note Set-up/Service Fee: $10/mo
See our FAQ Page for a description of each of the above fees
- Camping/RV allowed for 14 days per 3 months.
- Permanent camping or RV living only allowed if you are building and have installed a septic system.
- You must contact the Dept. of Water Resources to get a well installation permit.
- Many people install a cistern and have water delivered.
- There are power lines in some of the areas of the county. If they are neer this lot they will be noted in the ad above.
- Solar panels backed up by generators or wind turbines are the most common methods for electricity generation.
- Rain Water Collection is permitted in the county.
- Most of the area is considered rural and off-grid
- Vacant Lot – Residential – Long-Term RV Camping Permits are valid for 60 Days and a new application must be filed before the expiration date of the permit. $200 fee – septic & water required). Long-term camping SHALL NOT EXCEED 180 DAYS per RV, Person, or Parcel in any 12 month period. RV’s must be inspected by the Planning and Zoning office to ensure all plumbing and electrical is in working order prior to application approval. Sites will be inspected prior to approval. ONLY ONE (1) RV SHALL BE PERMITTED PER PARCEL. 14 days of camping within a 3 month period. $250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renew for up to 18 months. Site built home 600sqft min, manufactured homes are okay. It is a residential property, so the primary structure must be a residence. After that, you can build almost anything you want with permits. Manufactured Homes can be set on the property with a permit. Please contact our office to obtain permits before commencing any work whatsoever, and please don’t attempt to reside on the property in an RV with no permitted septic system. Doing any of these will result in the issuance of a notice of violation. Contact SDRCO at 719-672-3613 for any additional details.