Once you press the Yellow “Reserve Now” Button above, you will be redirected to our property payment page.
Once you have completed the payment, you will be sent an email requesting that you fill out a brief personal information survey so that we can begin the Land Sale Contract Process.
Super RARE find! This property allows you to drill a domestic well for crop and livestock use!!! Most areas in this county only allow for in-home use well. Water is precious in this area. Grab this lot and have everything you need to be self-sufficient on your gorgeous Colorado land!
If you’ve ever dreamed of living off-grid or having your own permanent camping or hunting base camp, this is your golden opportunity to own a 5.23-acre parcel of undisturbed pure Colorado land. While enjoying your coffee, wake up to the sight of rocky, majestic peaks that will take your breath away. You pack your stuff and set off into the Colorado Wilderness to hunt, explore, or fish after your cup of coffee. You may make your goal a reality in no time!
You’ll have magnificent views and the simplicity of getting to town in no time because you’ll be at the base of Mt. Blanca. This property is situated in a valley between two mountain summits. A spot where you may relax and unwind while also getting away from the stresses of city life. Its topography is put to good advantage since it is home to a multitude of attractions that highlight the stunning surroundings. Once a year, you can go camping for two weeks to relieve stress and re-energize yourself.
Despite its secluded setting, it provides easy access to the Rio Grande River and Smith Reservoir only a few miles, and the larger city of San Luis, which is only 21 miles away. You’ll be able to find what you need for dining, shopping, amenities, gas, and supplies at one of these communities. You’re not too far from town when you need supplies, yet far enough away to enjoy the peace and quiet you’ve been yearning for!
Please take advantage of the sunshine while it lasts! Don’t let this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to invest in your future pass you by! This property will not last long, so contact us right away to learn more about the offer! This is an extremely attractive piece of land for both adventurers and investors!
San Luis, Colorado
S.L.E.S. LOT 621 CONT. 5.30 AC
Yes – Dirt Road
Would Need Solar
Would Be a Well
- Down Payment: $500
- Doc Fee: $250 Doc Fee: $250 due with down payment (Non-Refundable)
- Property Tax: $10/Month
- HOA Dues: NA
- Note Set-up/Service Fee: $15/mo
See our FAQ Page for a description of each of the above fees
- Camping/RV allowed for 14 days per 3 months.
- Permanent camping or RV living only allowed if you are building and have installed a septic system.
- You must contact the Dept. of Water Resources to get a well installation permit.
- Many people install a cistern and have water delivered.
- There are power lines in some of the areas of the county. If they are neer this lot they will be noted in the ad above.
- Solar panels backed up by generators or wind turbines are the most common methods for electricity generation.
- Rain Water Collection is permitted in the county.
- Most of the area is considered rural and off-grid
- Vacant Lot – Residential – Long-Term RV Camping Permits are valid for 60 Days and a new application must be filed before the expiration date of the permit. $200 fee – septic & water required). Long-term camping SHALL NOT EXCEED 180 DAYS per RV, Person, or Parcel in any 12 month period. RV’s must be inspected by the Planning and Zoning office to ensure all plumbing and electrical is in working order prior to application approval. Sites will be inspected prior to approval. ONLY ONE (1) RV SHALL BE PERMITTED PER PARCEL. 14 days of camping within a 3 month period. $250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renew for up to 18 months. Site built home 600sqft min, manufactured homes are okay. It is a residential property, so the primary structure must be a residence. After that, you can build almost anything you want with permits. Manufactured Homes can be set on the property with a permit. Please contact our office to obtain permits before commencing any work whatsoever, and please don’t attempt to reside on the property in an RV with no permitted septic system. Doing any of these will result in the issuance of a notice of violation. Contact SDRCO at 719-672-3613 for any additional details.