This 5-Acre lot is a perfect place for an off-grid escape in Costilla County, Colorado!
Instead of being stranded in the city this summer, use this property as your basecamp for fun and adventure!
Once you press the Yellow “Reserve Now” Button above, you will be redirected to our property payment page.
Once you have completed the payment, you will be sent an email requesting that you fill out a brief personal information survey so that we can begin the Land Sale Contract Process.
This is your golden opportunity to acquire the 4.66-acre parcel of undisturbed pure Colorado land if you’ve ever dreamed of living off-grid or having your very own permanent camping or hunting base camp. Wake up to the sight of rocky, beautiful peaks that will steal your breath away while you sip your coffee. After your cup of coffee, you pack your belongings and head out into the Colorado Wilderness to hunt, hike, or fish. You can quickly turn your dream into a reality!
You’ll have magnificent views and the simplicity of getting to town in no time because you’ll be at the base of Mt. Blanca. This property is situated in a valley between two mountain summits. A spot where you may relax and unwind while also getting away from the stresses of city life. Its topography is put to good advantage since it is home to many attractions that highlight the stunning surroundings. Once a year, you can go camping for two weeks to relieve stress and re-energize yourself.
If you enjoy spending time in the great outdoors, Costilla County is a must-visit. Deer, eld, and antelope, which are frequently seen in herds grazing in the fields, are among the fauna that calls this area home. Mountain lions, coyotes, bears, bighorn sheep, and mountain lions all live here!
When you need to stock up, you’re not too far from town, but far enough away to enjoy the peace and quiet you’ve been longing for! This is the ideal location for you, with a beautiful view and surroundings that you can enjoy every day. It’s a fantastic way to invest in your future!
This is an extremely attractive piece of land for both adventurers and investors!
Boulder Blvd, Blanca, CO 81123
S.L.V.R. UNIT 24 BLK 1 LOT 4 (265-109-112) (267-345 THRU 348 JDQT)(WD269-583 THRU 587)(271-262) (QCD 281-262)
Would Need Solar
Would be a Well
- Down Payment: $500
- Doc Fee: $250 Doc Fee: $250 due with down payment (Non-Refundable)
- Property Tax: $0.5/Month
- HOA Dues: NA
- Note Set-up/Service Fee: $10/mo
See our FAQ Page for a description of each of the above fees
- Camping/RV allowed for 14 days per 3 months.
- Permanent camping or RV living only allowed if you are building and have installed a septic system.
- You must contact the Dept. of Water Resources to get a well installation permit.
- Many people install a cistern and have water delivered.
- There are power lines in some of the areas of the county. If they are neer this lot they will be noted in the ad above.
- Solar panels backed up by generators or wind turbines are the most common methods for electricity generation.
- Rain Water Collection is permitted in the county.
- Most of the area is considered rural and off-grid
- Vacant Lot – Residential – Long-Term RV Camping Permits are valid for 60 Days and a new application must be filed before the expiration date of the permit. $200 fee – septic & water required). Long-term camping SHALL NOT EXCEED 180 DAYS per RV, Person, or Parcel in any 12 month period. RV’s must be inspected by the Planning and Zoning office to ensure all plumbing and electrical is in working order prior to application approval. Sites will be inspected prior to approval. ONLY ONE (1) RV SHALL BE PERMITTED PER PARCEL. 14 days of camping within a 3 month period. $250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renew for up to 18 months. Site built home 600sqft min, manufactured homes are okay. It is a residential property, so the primary structure must be a residence. After that, you can build almost anything you want with permits. Manufactured Homes can be set on the property with a permit. Please contact our office to obtain permits before commencing any work whatsoever, and please don’t attempt to reside on the property in an RV with no permitted septic system. Doing any of these will result in the issuance of a notice of violation. Contact SDRCO at 719-672-3613 for any additional details.