We are Paul, Sarah Payton and Mackenzie and we believe in families and building and leaving a legacy for the generations that follow us. One of the ways we do this is buy helping people just like you, find the perfect property. Whether it’s to build your homestead, build your investment portfolio or just a place to build lasting memories, we want to be the ones to help you achieve your goal.
We believe that no goal is to big or to small, however, we like to dream big. This wonderful country was not built by those that were small dreamers or thinkers but by those that dare to dream into the audacious Realm. Will that be you as well? We sure hope so and hope that you will let us help you reach your dreams.
Our Story In A Nut Shell:
Sarah and I met in fourth grade Sunday School class in 1990 in the Bay Area of sunny California. As my wife tells it, she new then that she and I would be married. Me, yeah, those types of thought were nowhere to be found in my little brain. In fact, those thoughts didn’t come about until I was 18 and realized that she was off to college and if I had any chance of keeping her I better make my move.
Needless to say we’ve been married for the last 18 years and have build a wonder dream for ourselves. We live on our perfect 5 acre property in our dream home and have two amazing kiddos. We dared to dream big and it payed off. This is why we are so passionate about helping others achieve their dreams.
My day J.O.B. is that of a firefighter paramedic. I spend my 48 house shift serving and protecting the citizens from fires to leaking pipes to illness. My career has been challenging and rewarding to be sure, but nothing compares to the satisfaction gained when you help someone realize their dream of owning property.
That satisfaction is what inspired us to start Legacy Lands USA. This passion project is our new focused in life. Together with our children we travel across the country (when I’m not on shift) exploring new and exciting place to buy land that is destined to fulfill the dreams of our clients.
You can follow along with our blog as we traverse this great country of ours exploring and discovering new and awesome wonders. Keep an eye out for our area reports as we document the wonders we find. You never know when you may see that perfect area to start a new dream.
Two Reason To Own Land
- Land is the one commodity that never goes away. Once you own It, you own it. And once you do, it’s time to start making lasting memories that shape and build you family legacy.
- Hunting, fishing, hiking, dirt bike riding, horse back riding, exploring… just fill in the blank for you situation. When you own land, you are only held back by tour imagination and creation. If you can dream it, you can do it one your land.
- Looking for the annual boys trip base camp? No problem.
- Need a place to take the kids and their friend to lean how to survive off the land? You got it.
- Need a place to build a tiny home as you hit retirement, preferably in a state when there is no state income tax? We can find that for you no problem!
- With land, the possibilities are endless… imaging on Wayne!
- Land is one of the only investment and will always provide a return on that investment. You can’t get that in the stock marked for sure. Most of the country most wealthy individuals have vast holding in land.
Don’t believe me? Fact check the follow information if you are skeptical.
As you can see, owning land is a path to wealth. Start your today!
Here are some quote by some people you may have heard of and what they say about land
“The major fortunes in America have been made in land “ John D. Rockefeller
John D. Rockefeller
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep”John Stuart Mill
“Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.”Marshall Field
“The best investment on Earth is earth.”Louis Glickman
Here’s to New Horizons
We cordially invite you to come along on an adventure of a life time! Be that following along with our story and adventure or starting you own as a land investor, we are glad to have you.
Feel free to reach out to us at any time with questions, comments or concerns. We love to hear the feedback. If there are areas of this country that interest you and you are interested in acquiring land there, let us know. We are always looking to explore new places. And we have a few contacts that may be able to find what you are looking for if we can’t.