How it Works
How to Purchase a Property
Select a Property
To reserve the property simply complete the checkout form. Make down payment and doc fee to reserve the parcel.
We will then prepare a land purchase agreement for you to review, sign and return.
Close on Property
We'll begin the closing process either in-house or through a third party like a title company to complete the land sale.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does purchasing a property from your site work?
We try to make the land buying process as simple as possible. Here are the steps:
- Simply hit the yellow “Reserve Now” button.
- Fill in your information and pressed submit.
- We will be notified and the contract creation process will start.
- You will receive a link to fill out a brief personal information form necessary for creating the contrcat
- Once the contract documents have been created, they will be sent to you via DocUsign to review and sign.
- At this point we will set you up in our note payment system. Voila! You are now a landowner.
Are you a real estate agent?
No! I am a Land Investor. How is this different from an agent? Great question. As an investor, I own every piece of land that I sell. This means there are no middleman or agents involved. This allows us to provide our land to you at a steep discount!
Can you help me look for a specific kind of property?
Absolutely! We have a large network of connections across the United States. This allows us to help you search out and find the perfect piece of land. Our guarantee is that if we can’t find you the perfect piece of land, will pass you on to one of our colleagues who can help!
Why are your properties so cheap?
I love this question 🙂 Our whole mission is to search far and wide across the country to find the absolute best undervalued land deals possible! And we’re good at it! Doing this allows us to pass all those savings onto our clients. If we can’t get you a good deal, we won’t buy the land.
Are their any hidden fees when buying land from you?
I hate fees! With Legacy Lands USA there are no hidden fees. Unfortunately, this does not mean there are no fees. Here are the fees that you will see with our company.
- The Doc Fee: This fee covers the creation of the contract and the filing of all documents necessary with the county.
- Property taxes: we prorate these and add them to your monthly bill. These typically range from $5 to $20 per month.
- Note Setup/Service Fee: Each property has a $10 per month note set up and a service fee. This fee allows you to login and view the status of your note and manage your information and billing accounts.
- HOA Dues: In some of the areas that we buy land, there are HOAs. These typically have a yearly fee. We prorate this fee and add it to your monthly payment
All fees are clearly spelled out in each of our property ads. There will never be a hidden fee surprise with our company!
How do I know if this is a safe way to purchase property?
Here at Legacy Lands USA we offer a 90 day 100% moneyback guarantee on every piece of land that we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied, let us know and will do whatever we need to to make it right.
When it comes to your monthly payments, we use ACH (Direct withdrawal from the checking or savings account) backed up by your credit card. Both of these options offer you the ability to dispute any malicious or unfounded charges.