Once you press the Yellow “Reserve Now” Button above, you will be redirected to our property payment page.
Once you have completed the payment, you will be sent an email requesting that you fill out a brief personal information survey so that we can begin the Land Sale Contract Process.
If you’ve ever dreamed of living off-grid or having your own permanent camping or hunting base camp, this is your golden opportunity to own a 4.94-acre parcel of undisturbed pure Colorado land. While enjoying your coffee, wake up to the sight of rocky, majestic peaks that will take your breath away. You pack your stuff and set off into the Colorado Wilderness to hunt, explore, or fish after your cup of coffee. You may make your goal a reality in no time!
There are four reservoirs near the subject property, all within a short drive, where you can cast your line. Take a look at the lush water. The Smith Reservoir (around 22 mins drive, 11.1 miles), Mountain Home Reservoir (approximately 35 mins drive; 22.3 miles), Sanchez Reservoir (about 57 mins drive; 43.5 miles), and Eastdale Reservoir Number 1 (approximately 52 mins drive, 32.4 miles). Overall, it allows you to live an off-grid lifestyle without losing any outdoor activities or nearby comforts.
Despite its secluded setting, the property has a power pole and provides easy access to the small town of Blanca, which is only a 19-min drive; 13 miles distant, and the larger city of Pueblo, which is about 2 hours and 4-min drive; 118 miles away. You’ll be able to find what you need for dining, shopping, amenities, gas, and supplies at one of these communities. You’re not too far from town when you need supplies, yet far enough away to enjoy the peace and quiet you’ve been yearning for!
You’ll have magnificent views and the simplicity of getting to town in no time because you’ll be at the base of Mt. Blanca. This property is situated in a valley between two mountain summits. A spot where you may relax and unwind while also getting away from the stresses of city life. Its topography is advantageous since it is home to a multitude of attractions that highlight the stunning surroundings. Once a year, you can go camping for two weeks to relieve stress and re-energize yourself.
Please take advantage of the sunshine while it lasts! Don’t let this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to invest in your future pass you by! This property will not last long, so contact us right away to learn more about the offer! This is an extremely attractive piece of land for both adventurers and investors!
Blanca, Colorado 81123
Valcan, Blanca, CO 81123
S.L.V.R. UNIT 22 BLK 6 LOT 6 (249-49)
Nearest power poles far east at farm, would need to run lines or use solar / generator.
Would have to drill a well.
Estate Residential (ER)
2317.0 m or 7601.7 feet
- Down Payment: $500
- Doc Fee: $259 due with down payment (Non-Refundable)
- Property Tax: $10/Month
- HOA Dues: NA
- Note Set-up/Service Fee: $5/mo
See our FAQ Page for a description of each of the above fees
- Camping/RV allowed for 14 days per 3 months.
- Permanent camping or RV living only allowed if you are building and have installed a septic system.
- You must contact the Dept. of Water Resources to get a well installation permit.
- Many people install a cistern and have water delivered.
- There are power lines in some of the areas of the county. If they are neer this lot they will be noted in the ad above.
- Solar panels backed up by generators or wind turbines are the most common methods for electricity generation.
- Rain Water Collection is permitted in the county.
- Most of the area is considered rural and off-grid
- Vacant Lot – Residential – Long-Term RV Camping Permits are valid for 60 Days and a new application must be filed before the expiration date of the permit. $200 fee – septic & water required). Long-term camping SHALL NOT EXCEED 180 DAYS per RV, Person, or Parcel in any 12 month period. RV’s must be inspected by the Planning and Zoning office to ensure all plumbing and electrical is in working order prior to application approval. Sites will be inspected prior to approval. ONLY ONE (1) RV SHALL BE PERMITTED PER PARCEL. 14 days of camping within a 3 month period. $250 fee – good for 90 days at a time while building, renew for up to 18 months. Site built home 600sqft min, manufactured homes are okay. It is a residential property, so the primary structure must be a residence. After that, you can build almost anything you want with permits. Manufactured Homes can be set on the property with a permit. Please contact our office to obtain permits before commencing any work whatsoever, and please don’t attempt to reside on the property in an RV with no permitted septic system. Doing any of these will result in the issuance of a notice of violation. Contact SDRCO at 719-672-3613 for any additional details.